Copyrights, Disclosures, and Disclaimers
Authorization of Use
Disclaimer of Liability
Disclaimer for Links
May Insurance Services is committed to protecting your privacy as a visitor to this Website and as our customer. To our visitors and to our customers, we offer this pledge:
May Insurance Services contracts with certain unaffiliated business partners who help us deliver online products and services. They may keep the information you provide. Other online activities are listed below.
- May Insurance Services collects site-aggregate and customer-specific information about the pages you view on our site. We log IP addresses, browser and platform types, domain names, access times and referral data. We also collect information a customer volunteers on surveys and electronic forms. This information is used to improve our Web site.
- May Insurance Services gathers data on its Web site. This is a standard industry practice and is used to find out how visitors use our site. We collect aggregate information on the public areas of our Web site. We may collect the following data:
- How many people visit our Web site
- The pages they visit and the features they use
- How long they stay on our Web site
- The Web site people come from before reaching our Web site
Use of "Cookies"
Other Online Security
Why does May Insurance Services collect information on its Web site?
May Insurance Services or our business partners use the information from our Web sites for many purposes:
- Edits and feedback
- Marketing and promotions
- Analysis of user behavior
- Product development
- Content improvement
- Informing advertisers how many visitors have seen or clicked on their advertisements
- Customize Web site content and layout
The May Insurance Services logo, and other marks, including the names of various products and services described within and offered by companies represented by May Insurance Services and its subsidiaries are service marks of these companies.
Permission to use, copy and distribute these materials without fee is hereby granted, for non-commercial purposes, provided that the material is unaltered and May Insurance Services copyright notice appears in all copies.
Use of this site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of our state of business, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any dispute concerning this site shall be subject to the exclusive venue of a court of competent jurisdiction in our state of business.
Should any provision of our terms and conditions be held invalid, unlawful or for any reason unenforceable, then the invalid, unlawful or unenforceable provision shall be severable from the remaining provisions. Such invalid, unlawful or unenforceable provision shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.