About May Insurance
Effective May 1, 2021, May Insurance Services (MIS) and all our employees became a part of Emerson Reid family of companies. MIS and Emerson Reid share a common vision of providing world class sales support and product solutions to all our broker partners. Emerson Reid’s mission is to differentiate brokers from their competition through the introduction of new and innovative programs while providing the tools, knowledge, and support necessary to expand and protect their brokers business.
Emerson Reid is a true wholesale general agency – just like MIS. They have 300+ employees across seven states and they manage over $4.5 billion of insured premium with more than 1.5 million total insured lives (medical & ancillary). MIS is proud to become a part of this great organization.
As one of our valuable broker partners, you will continue to access the resources and expertise currently in place. Same great services; same convenient location; same phenomenal support staff to ensure your ongoing success. As part of the merger with Emerson Reid, we will be introducing to you an expanded set of tools, solutions, products and expertise that you will have access to. Just a few examples include:
- Emerson Reid’s specialized departments, including ancillary, compliance, marketing, Medicare, and specialty (PEOs, ICHRAs);
- Compliance bulletins, videos, and webinars, along with educational content and simplified carrier documents all in one easy place;
- Digital Marketing Center (including professionally designed email campaigns at your fingertips with personalized branding & real-time tracking);
- Personalized agent websites; and MORE!
Why May Insurance Services?
May Insurance Services, Inc. specializes in medical, dental, disability and other ancillary insurance for individuals, businesses and seniors. We have a large product portfolio with multiple carriers.
May Insurance Services, Inc. is here to help you build your business. Our experienced staff will assist you with every aspect of sales and service.
May Insurance Services, Inc. is one of seven general agencies that constitute BrokerNet, Inc. This relationship gives us “Strength in Numbers” and leverage with carriers thereby allowing us to provide benefits that other smaller agencies can not. In particular, this allows us to develop enhanced relationships with carriers that benefit you and your clients.
- Provide brokers with the best sales support available.
- Provide brokers with all the necessary tools to provide the best possible service to their clients.
We are constantly searching for new and improved products and services to enhance our portfolio and are committed to serving you with honesty and integrity.